01/06/2014

About Me

I'm a 37-year old Austrian who lives in the UK, and while I've played other MMOs in a pretty "hardcore" fashion, I approach Neverwinter fairly casually and spend little money on it. My in-game activities mainly consist of levelling alts, participating in recurring events, running campaign dailies (whenever I feel like it) and hanging out in our tiny guild's stronghold.

My husband and "pet tank" has been a lot more into the game at times than I am and sometimes tries to drag me along to difficult dungeons, where I'm generally either carried by the rest of the group or die (or both). This blog contains random observations from the point of view of a player who cares enough to think and even write about what she's doing, but not enough to buy her way to the top or to research the best builds or gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment